Wednesday, January 25, 2012

No Music for Twenty Four Hours
So a couple of days ago I was assigned to go twenty four hours with either no texting no facebook or no listening to music. Since I don’t text much or go on facebook I decided to challenge myself by putting the ipod away for a day. It was not very hard and actually kind of peaceful. My life doesn’t necessarily revolve around electronics although I do use them a lot especially my ipod. Not only did I recently stumble upon a great artist and one of my favorite’s rite now named Ed Sheeran but I also got brand new beats by dre headphones so the 24 hours were actually pretty difficult because of the urge of wanting to discover more great music. This experience definitely opened my eyes to how involved in the music world I actually am and how often I’m trying to find new artists that haven’t hit the scene yet. The hardest part of this assignment was driving back and forth to school and all around the valley with no music what so ever. This act could possibly drive someone actually insane. Thankfully I’m ok and hopefully didn’t miss any good new songs on kroq or Jack fm. Out of all of my choices for this project this was definitely the hardest because I could live the rest of my life without if not just facebook than the entire internet. I could also live on without texting but It does come in handy every once in a wile.

No comments:

Post a Comment